The Investment Asia Group (TINAG - DigitalEconomist) is a startup based in Kuala Lumpur. We help SMEs to accelerate growth in this fast paced world.
We are looking for a smart, committed and cool Business Development Associate to drive business growth, build and keep the relationship warm with strategic partners and potential customers. In this cross-functional role, you’ll be able to learn a lot, and will have exposure to all levels of the organization.
1. Build a pipeline of business opportunities through proactive identification of potential new partners/clients;
2. Design best-in-class marketing and business solutions;
3. Present data visualizations to articulate insights and make recommendations on strategies;
4. Manage and track business opportunities with strong follow-up.
EPF & Socso, Profit Sharing, Annual Leave, Medical Benefit
1. Experience collaborating, influencing, and working successfully with multiple stakeholders and teams amid change and ambiguity;
2. Candidate needs to have a sense of humor (to make jokes when shit hits the ceiling);
3. Needs to be good with numbers (count money);
4. Ability to speak and write in Bahasa Malaysia and English;
5. Internet Savvy and active on social media;
6. Needs to be agile and willing to learn new things;
7. Most importantly must deliver highest quality work within stipulated timeline.
Fresh graduates with entrepreneur's mindset are encouraged to apply.
This is a full-time position based in Kuala Lumpur. Binjai 8. Travelling might be required.
Total applicants :11 Job posted 1 month ago Total Views : 440 Unique Views : 440