Vanitee is a community marketplace where clients can discover and book beauty and wellness Professionals nearby, from manicurists to hair stylists and personal trainers.
Vanitee celebrates individual talents in service and craftsmanship, connecting unique people and their skills to the right needs of clients. Through their experiences on Vanitee, clients and Professionals build and grow personal and real connections with one another.
We specifically created a secure payment system to ensure that money is fully collected and safe. Once an appointment is made, both clients and Professionals can review each other to build a reputation in the community
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Respond to inbound calls, chats and emails efficiently within service level agreements.
- Outbound engagement to bridge prospective artists to Vanitee
- Provide end-to-end support to all internal and external customers.
- Manage and resolve customer feedback and complaints.
- Provide customers with product guidance and service information
- Able to work rotating shifts, long hours and commit to overtime whenever the need arises
Education and Experience
- At least a Diploma
- Preferably with 1 year’ of experience in customer care roles
- Multilingual ability will be an advantage
- Very savvy with mobile apps and various online platforms.
- Must be fluent in English
- An individual with good verbal and communication skills
- A meticulous individual who can work independently with minimum supervision
- A motivated and proactive individual with a positive attitude, who can work well in a fast paced environment
- Passionate in building sustainable relationships with beauty artists and beauty consumers
Total applicants :5 Job posted 9 days ago Total Views : 106 Unique Views : 106 Today Views : 2