Founded in 2011, Mossery was born to create quality stationery that helps organise thoughts and ideas. We aim to create stationery that boosts productivity and keep our users focused on their goals, whilst allowing their creativity to flow.
Mossery is a passionate team with one goal: to put a smile on the faces of our customers worldwide. We celebrate the diversity and the fresh perspectives our employees bring, and we believe in Learning Something New Everyday - whether it’s learning how to inject creativity in your work or developing your e-commerce skills, we’re here to help on your journey.
As an E-commerce store web developer, you will play a vital role in the development of our website/online shop. You will be responsible for:
• Write the programming code for our responsive E-commerce websites to increase efficiency, improve navigation and reduce technical issues
• Engineer web experiences that give users what they want without making them work to get there
• Understand user experience best practices for web design, mobile interactions, and social media
• Stay abreast of best trends by researching new tools, as well as enhancing and further developing existing solutions.
• Participate in a small, creative and energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
We want you, if you...
• Are a self-starter and quick learner with entrepreneurial drive and appreciation of user-experience, and business issues.
• Know how to create beautiful, customised designs and aren’t afraid to try new things.
• Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
• Has a "get it done" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and social media applications are an added advantage
• Able to innovate independently and come up with solutions to problems
• The ability to work flexible hours when required
• Has a keen eye for detail, a passion for good design and is highly organised.
Total applicants :13 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 398 Unique Views : 398 Today Views : 5